Blagojevich told reporters before a Wednesday morning jog that he was "dying" to address the criminal charges against him and calls for his resignation.See story here. For those unfamiliar with Blagojevich's previous adventures with pardons, we recommend the following posts:
He said, "Hang loose," and predicted he would speak publicly on the matter by today. Blagojevich went through 60 clemency petitions today, authorizing some and rejecting others, Guerrero said. No further information was available.
* PARDON POWER: Illinois: Distribute the Clemency Power?
* PARDON POWER: Illinois: Some National Press for the Problem
* PARDON POWER: Illinois: Further Objection to Gill Pardon
* PARDON POWER: Illinois: New Policy of Pardon Secrecy
* PARDON POWER: Illinois: Judiciary Demands Action from Governor