Friday, April 27, 2012
1. sentenced to death, life imprisonment
2. convicted for offences "related to trafficking of narcotic drugs such as cocaine, heroin and marijuana,"
3. convicted for crimes "related to corruption, abuse of office,"
4. convicted of armed robbery and robbery with violence, unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition
5. convicted of rape, sodomy and other sexual offences
6. convicted of abduction of school girls or making them pregnant and
7. convicted of preventing children to go to school.
8. convicted of motor vehicle hijacking, theft or destruction of infrastructure
9. regular offenders (recidivist)
11. and those on parole and prisoners who had their sentences partly remitted by the president but still serving the remainder of the term.
See story here.