Thursday, September 17, 2015
1. Non-violent, non-dealing drug users should not go to jail for a first offense
2. Drug treatment should be mandatory
3. The lives of 16-year olds are precious
4. I’m for rehabilitation
5. The War on Drugs has been a failure
6. We should not legalizing "gate way" drugs'
7. Drug offenses are not "victimless"
8. I’ll enforce the federal drug laws
Recognizing complex issues can require complex stances, it seems to us that Christie hat tipped every side on this issue and, consequently, may have said, in effect," I will not really change too much of anything."